All 2017 Exhibitor Slots are filled.
For exhibitors, the National Small College Enrollment Conference offers attention to your needs before the conference, well-planned, quality contact with participants during the conference, and thorough follow-up after the conference.
- Conference participant list two weeks before the conference
- Color, quarter-page ad in on-site conference booklet
- All refreshment breaks in exhibit area
- Incentive Tic-Tac-Toe game to promote participant/exhibitor interaction
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Reception for participants & exhibitors, also in exhibit area
- Complimentary participation in Monday's Music & Dessert party.
- Product Demonstration times (limited availability)
- NEW Bonus Sessions
- Enhanced company visibility when hosting refreshments or special events
- Invitation to attend all sessions
- Email list for post-conference follow-up
To register as an exhibitor, please complete the standard attendee registration form. Additionally, consider the extra sponsorship options available:
- Major Conference Sponsorship
- Creative Sponsor FILLED!
- Platinum Sponsor FILLED!
- Gold Sponsor FILLED!
- Silver Sponsor FILLED!
Major Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Company Name listed in the conference advertising brochure and web site
- Exhibit Space and up to three persons
- Product Demonstration at a reduced rate
- Company Logo displayed in multiple locations in conference booklet & a full-page ad
- Sponsorship sign at registration
- Social Event Sponsor
- Monday's Wine and Cheese Reception
- Monday's PARTY IN PARADISE Music & Dessert Party
- Tuesday's FUN IN THE SUN Transportation Shuttles
- Tuesday's FUNCAT SUNSET CRUISE (optional event)
- Conference-Wide Sponsor
- Wi-Fi Sponsor FILLED!
- Electronic Evaluations Sponsor
- Meal & Refreshment Break Sponsor
- Buffet Breakfast
- Poolside Box Lunch
- Monday Afternoon Refreshment Break
- Tuesday Morning Refreshment Break
- Tuesday Afternoon Tic-Tac-Toe Break
- Tuesday Morning Coffee Break
- Monday Special Session/Product Demonstration
- Special Session #1 FILLED!
- Special Session #2 FILLED!
- Special Session #3 FILLED
- Tuesday Bonus Session/Product Demonstration
- Bonus Session A FILLED!
- Bonus Session B FILLED!
- Bonus Session C
- Wednesday Additional Session/Product Demonstration
- Additional Session A FILLED!
- Additional Session B
- Additional Session C
- Other Sponsorships
- Materials Sponsor: Tote Bags FILLED!
- Materials Sponsor: Branded Water Bottles
- Materials Sponsor: Lanyards FILLED!
- Other Give-Aways
To inquire about the availability and benefits of these opportunities, please email Karen Clark.
The conference fee of $675 (Early Bird through April 15) or $795 (Regular Rate) will allow one person to exhibit company products and services on Monday and Tuesday as well as to attend all three days of sessions. The fee also includes participation in Monday night's Music & Dessert party. An additional $240 per person will cover additional company representatives.
An exciting, attractive location, discounted hotel rates plus affordable conference fee, and enhanced, personal client contact opportunities make this a conference you cannot afford to miss. Make sure your company is part of the only conference for small college enrollment and retention officers and at the same time enjoy the wide variety of activities and attractions. Remember, the Early Bird rate extends through April 15, after which the Regular rate of $795 will apply.
Exhibitors may also reserve a hotel room at the conference rate. Follow the link in your registration confirmation to complete your hotel reservation online. You may also call 1-866-934-7467 and identify yourself as a participant in the National Small College Enrollment Conference to make accommodation reservations at a discounted rate.